Come and visit our Woodstock NY Bed and Breakfast and enjoy all the Woodstock activities our little piece of paradise has to offer! Here are some of our favorites:
- See our hand-picked list of summer’s must do activities in Woodstock, NY.
- Get the inside scoop on the best local restaurants in Woodstock Village.
- Visit The Byrdcliffe Art Colony, the nation’s oldest Arts and Crafts colony and a haven for today’s artists
- Check out Levon Helm’s Midnight Ramble, or visit the KTD Buddhist Monastery
- Catch a movie at our independent movie theater on Tinker Street, or enjoy live music at the Bearsville Theater or the Colony Cafe…you never know who you might see!
- Explore the surrounding area and enjoy the Catskills, Hudson Valley and Ulster County’s endless events and activities
However you choose to spend your days, you’ll find plenty to keep you entertained while visiting Woodstock, New York and our Woodstock NY Inn.
Woodstock, NY, recognized as the “Colony of the Arts” since 1902, is the most famous small town in America. Even before the Woodstock Festival, the town is and always has been an active artist’s community.
Local art festivals like the Woodstock Film Festival attract hundreds of artists and musicians who stay in our hip little town, located in the heart of the Catskill Forest Preserve.
There are so many things to do in Woodstock! Shop at our boutiques, cruise the galleries, and have dinner at one of Woodstock’s many fine restaurants.
Wanting to explore outside of Woodstock? Areas such as the Catskills, the Hudson Valley and Ulster County offer an array of endless events and activities.