On-line check in for stays at the Woodstock Inn on the Millstream
Please read our policies and fill in the required information. Once we have received your form we will contact you about securing your keys – Thanks, the Inn team.
Please note we have updated some of our operations in order to keep you and our staff as safe as possible. We encourage anyone who feels sick to stay at home. Please follow our policies to ensure a pleasant getaway for yourselves and other guests of the Inn.
- Check in: 4 pm | Check out: 11 am Due to social distancing requirements we cordially ask that you adhere to this arrival time.
- Quiet time is observed from 10 pm to 9 am.
- Continental breakfast is available from 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. in the lobby. Coffee and tea service is available in each room.
- Do not burn candles or incense in the rooms.
- No smoking in rooms or in close proximity to rooms.
- Sorry, we can not accommodate pet family members at The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream.
- Beach towels and picnic blankets are available free of charge from the innkeeper. Please do not take bath towels or room blankets to the Millstream.
- The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream is absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their stay. By staying at The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We will take extensive measures to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream.
- Cancellation policy for reservations booked directly with the inn, via phone or on-line:
- 50% deposit was taken upon booking. The remaining balance will be secured when this contactless checkin is completed (up to 48 hours before arrival.)
- Reservations made through third-party vendors, such as Expedia and its affiliates, will adhere to the published cancellation policies on that site.
- We know times are uncertain – if you have any issues that arise please contact the innkeeper directly at 845-663-8152.