On-line check in for stays through June, 2020
Please read our policies and fill in the required information. Once we have received your form we will contact you about securing your keys – Thanks, Karen.
Please note during this time of Covid-19 we have altered some of our operations in order to keep you and our staff as safe as possible. We have diligently researched and tested new products and implemented protocols based on scientific findings and expert recommendations. We encourage anyone who feels sick, or who has been exposed to anyone who is sick within the last 14 days, to stay at home. Please follow our policies to ensure a pleasant getaway for yourselves and other guests of the Inn.
- Check in: 4 pm | Check out: 11 am Due to social distancing requirements we cordially ask that you adhere to this arrival time.
- Quiet time is observed from 10 pm to 9 am.
- Breakfast at The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream is currently not being offered because of safety concerns. Coffee and tea service is available in each room.
- Please respect recommended social distancing while on the grounds. Wearing a face mask is encouraged when social distancing is not possible.
- Do not burn candles or incense in the rooms.
- No smoking in rooms or in close proximity to rooms.
- Sorry, we can not accommodate pet family members at The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream.
- Beach towels and picnic blankets are available free of charge from the innkeeper. Please do not take bath towels or room blankets to the Millstream.
- The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream is absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their stay. By staying at The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We will take extensive measures to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream.
- Cancellation policy for reservations booked directly with the inn, via phone or on-line:
- 50% deposit was taken upon booking. The remaining balance will be secured when this contactless checkin is completed (up to 48 hours before arrival.)
- We know times are uncertain – If you need to cancel up to 24 hours before your arrival we will issue a full credit for a future stay. If legislation changes and forces us to not honor your reservation we will issue a full refund.