Updated March 18, 2022
We know it’s been a challenging time and understand that a relaxing, safe getaway is critical. Our top priority always is to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. We are taking a reasoned, safe approach to operating the inn, based on scientific evidence as well as state guidelines. Gov. Hochul lifted a mandatory mask mandate as of Feb. 10, 2022. At the Inn, we respect a guest’s right to choose if they would prefer to wear masks. At this time we have closed off the lobby to avoid interactions in a closed area and look forward to when we can reopen and welcome you directly to our natural sanctuary in the heart of Woodstock. The innkeeper is onsite and available to address any needs that arise. Please see below and, as always, if you have any questions/concerns please feel free to reach out directly to the innkeeper (email@example.com or call/text 845-663-8152.)
Thanks for your patience – we’re in this together.
- Check-In / Out: Check in: 4 pm | Check out: 11 am – PLEASE NOTE: Due to additional cleaning demands with COVID-19 we ask that you respect these times.
- We now have tea and coffee options in each room. Restaurants in town, many within walking distance, are open. Please feel free to bring any meals back and enjoy them in our gardens, sitting by the stream or in your room. We’ve added picnic tables and other seating options for your comfort.
- After booking, the check-in process is contactless and each room on our property has an individual, separate entrance. The morning of your arrival guests will receive a text with check-in information for their specific rooms. Our innkeeper is always on site and available via text or phone.
- Currently New York does not require testing or quarantine enforcement for travelers from other states. However, for the latest state guidelines, click here. Also, please travel responsibly and follow CDC guidelines.
- If any of these restrictions affect you please contact the innkeeper directly (firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-663-8152) to cancel or reschedule your stay.
- Hand sanitizers are available in each room.
- In-room refreshes for multiple-day stays will not be provided, however just text the innkeeper 845-663-8152 if extra towels, sheets, amenities are needed.
- The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream is absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their stay. By staying at The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We will take extensive measures to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream.