Updated May 2023
As much as we wish COVID were a thing of the past, it still lingers. But we know that a relaxing, safe getaway is critical – especially during stressful times. Our top priority always is to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. We are taking a reasoned, safe approach to operating the inn, based on scientific evidence as well as state guidelines. At the Inn, we respect a guest’s right to choose if they would prefer to wear masks. The innkeeper is onsite and available to address any needs that arise. Please see below and, as always, if you have any questions/concerns please feel free to reach out directly to the innkeeper (firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 845-663-8152.)
Thanks for your patience – we’re in this together.
- Check-In / Out: Check in: 4 pm | Check out: 11 am.
- We are serving our continental breakfast from 8:30 – 10:30 am in our lobby and there are tea and coffee options in each room. The town’s many and varied restaurants are open – please feel free to bring any meals back and enjoy them on the property or in your room. We’ve added outdoor heaters, picnic tables and other seating options for your comfort.
- After booking, the check-in process is contactless and each room on our property has an individual, separate entrance. The morning of your arrival guests will receive a text with check-in information for their specific rooms.
- Currently New York does not require testing or quarantine enforcement for travelers from other states. However, for the latest state guidelines, click here. Also, please travel responsibly and follow CDC guidelines.
- If any of these restrictions affect you please contact the innkeeper directly at email@example.com or 845-663-8152.
- In-room refreshes for multiple-day stays will not be provided, however just text the innkeeper 845-663-8152 if extra towels, sheets, amenities are needed.
- The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream is absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their stay. By staying at The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We will take extensive measures to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream.