Updated March 26, 2020
In these challenging times we know a relaxing, safe getaway is critical. We’ve modified some practices to ensure the safety of our guests and staff and want to share them with you. If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to reach out directly to the innkeeper. Thanks for your patience – we’re in this together.
- Check-In / Out: Check in: 4 pm | Check out: 11 am – PLEASE NOTE: Due to additional cleaning demands with COVID-19 we ask that you respect these times.
- We are allowing extra time for room cleaning and down time between releasing the rooms.
- Because of social distancing we are not currently able to offer breakfast, however tea and coffee are available in your room and restaurants in town, within walking distance, are open.
- Please know state orders regarding travel change frequently. For the latest state guidelines, click here.
- Currently, people from contiguous states (NJ, CT, PA, MA, VT) do not have any travel restrictions. Non-vaccinated travelers from any other state must obtain a COVID test three days before departing from their home state, quarantine for three days in New York and take another COVID test. If both tests come back negative, the traveler may exit quarantine earlier than 14 days upon receipt of the second negative diagnostic test. Only then can that out-of-state guest stay at the Inn. Fully-vaccinated travelers and people who have recovered from Covid-19 are welcome in New York without restrictions as long as it’s been within three months of their last shot or exposure.
- If any of these restrictions affect you please contact the innkeeper directly (email@example.com or 845-663-8152) to cancel or reschedule your stay.
- Hand sanitizers are available in each room.
- In-room refreshes for multiple-day stays will not be provided, however just text the innkeeper 845-663-8152 if extra towels, sheets, amenities are needed.
- Masks are expected to be worn in public spaces and social distancing respected.
- Beach towels and picnic blankets are available free of charge in the office. Please do not take bath towels or room blankets to the Millstream
- We take 50% deposit when a reservation is made.
- If you are sick we will waive our regular cancellation policies and accept a cancellation up to 24 hours before your arrival. We will issue you a full credit for a future stay.
- The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream is absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their stay. By staying at The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We will take extensive measures to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream.