Updated June 14, 2021
We know it’s been a challenging time and understand that a relaxing, safe getaway is critical. Our top priority always is to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. We are taking a reasoned, safe approach to operating the inn, based on scientific evidence as well as state guidelines. Because of this, some on-site practices may be altered. Please see below and, as always, if you have any questions/concerns please feel free to reach out directly to the innkeeper (firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 845-663-8152.)
Thanks for your patience – we’re in this together.
- Check-In / Out: Check in: 4 pm | Check out: 11 am – PLEASE NOTE: Due to additional cleaning demands with COVID-19 we ask that you respect these times.
- With social distancing recommendations we believe it is too early to gather a group of people in an enclosed space and therefore are unable to offer breakfast in our lobby. However, we now have tea and coffee options in each room. Most restaurants in town, many within walking distance, are open. Please feel free to bring any meals back and enjoy them in our gardens or sitting by the stream or in your room. We’ve added picnic tables and other seating options for your comfort.
- After booking, the check in process is contactless and each room on our property has an individual, separate entrance. The morning of your arrival guests will receive a text with check in information for their specific rooms. Our innkeeper is always on site and available via text or phone.
- Currently New York does not require testing or quarantine enforcement for travelers from other states. However, state orders regarding travel change frequently. For the latest state guidelines, click here. Also, please travel responsibly and follow CDC guidelines.
- If any of these restrictions affect you please contact the innkeeper directly (email@example.com or 845-663-8152) to cancel or reschedule your stay.
- Hand sanitizers are available in each room.
- In-room refreshes for multiple-day stays will not be provided, however just text the innkeeper 845-663-8152 if extra towels, sheets, amenities are needed.
- Beach towels and picnic blankets are available free of charge on the bench near the office. Please do not take in-room bath towels or room blankets to the Millstream –
- We take 50% deposit when a reservation is made.
- The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream is absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their stay. By staying at The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We will take extensive measures to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream.