Updated Dec. 14, 2020
In these challenging times we know a relaxing, safe getaway is critical. We’ve modified some practices to ensure the safety of our guests and staff and want to share them with you. If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to reach out directly to the innkeeper. Thanks for your patience – we’re in this together.
- Check-In / Out: Check in: 4 pm | Check out: 11 am – PLEASE NOTE: Due to additional cleaning demands with COVID-19 we ask that you respect these times.
- We are allowing extra time for room cleaning and down time between releasing the rooms.
- Because of social distancing we are not currently able to offer breakfast, however tea and coffee are available in your room and restaurants in town, within walking distance, are open.
- Please know due to current state orders regarding Covid 19 exposure, travelers from out of state (non-contiguous states) must obtain a test within three days of a departure from that state. Contiguous states (NJ, CT, PA, MA, VT) are exempt. The traveler must, upon arrival in New York, quarantine for three days. On day 4 of their quarantine, the traveler must obtain another COVID test. If both tests come back negative, the traveler may exit quarantine earlier than 14 days upon receipt of the second negative diagnostic test. Only then can out-of-state guests stay at the Inn.
Contiguous states (NJ, CT, PA, MA, VT) are exempt from the above requirements but have been discouraged from non-essential travel. We realize all of these new directives can be confusing so please do not hesitate to reach out to us for clarification.
- If any of these restrictions affect you please contact the innkeeper directly (firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-663-8152) to cancel or reschedule your stay.
- Hand sanitizers are available in each room.
- In-room refreshes will not be provided, however just text the innkeeper 845-663-8152 if extra towels, sheets, amenities are needed.
- Masks are expected to be worn in public spaces and social distancing respected.
- Beach towels and picnic blankets are available free of charge in the office. Please do not take bath towels or room blankets to the Millstream
- We take 50% deposit when a reservation is made.
- If you are sick we will waive our regular cancellation policies and accept a cancellation up to 24 hours before your arrival. We will issue you a full credit for a future stay.
- The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream is absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their stay. By staying at The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We will take extensive measures to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream.