Updated July 29, 2020
In these challenging times we know a relaxing, safe getaway is critical. We’ve modified some practices to ensure the safety of our guests and staff and want to share them with you. If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to reach out directly to the innkeeper. Thanks for your patience – we’re in this together.
- Check-In / Out: Check in: 4 pm | Check out: 11 am – PLEASE NOTE: Due to additional cleaning demands with COVID-19 we are NOT able to honor any requests for early check in or late check out at this time.
- We are allowing extra time for room cleaning and down time between releasing the rooms.
- Because of social distancing we are not currently able to offer breakfast, however tea and coffee are available in your room and restaurants in town, within walking distance, are open.
- Due to current state orders regarding Covid 19 exposure we can NOT host guests who come from, or who have traveled to, the following states within the past two weeks: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If this restriction affects you please contact the innkeeper directly (email@example.com or 845-663-8152) to cancel or reschedule your stay.
- In order to ensure the safety of our registered guests, and their enjoyment of the property, at this time we cannot accommodate guests of the inn having visitors to the property. Very sorry, but no exceptions. It is a matter of safety for all concerned.
- Hand sanitizers are available in each room.
- In-room refreshes will not be provided, however just text the innkeeper 845-663-8152 if extra towels, sheets, amenities are needed.
- Masks are expected to be worn in public spaces and social distancing respected.
- Due to social distancing requirements breakfast is not being served at this time.
- Restaurants are open for seating, but guests are welcome to bring meals back and enjoy dining stream side.
- Beach towels and picnic blankets are available free of charge in the office. Please do not take bath towels or room blankets to the Millstream
- We take 50% deposit when a reservation is made.
- If you are sick we will waive our regular cancellation policies and accept a cancellation up to 24 hours before your arrival. We will issue you a full credit for a future stay.
- The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream is absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their stay. By staying at The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We will take extensive measures to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream.